Tuesday, June 5, 2012

nike air max full court At this time

Lie quietly murmuring Road, Liang said.
Liang suddenly called up, Really much, I have to doubt yourself so selfless correct, when the camera, do not laugh I can cry?
At this time, Mary's photo was removed after a few hands of people to fall to the hands of my table, she was stared at it.
more clearly.
I called on you? People do not know you have anything to do with you? I smile to cry, and shook his head, people familiar with is a bit bad, what words can utter.
Reminiscing,nike air max full court, while turning the photos, I suddenly stunned, staring in the hands of a photo, two photos of a man and a woman, a man with a smile to reach out and pull the woman, the women look happy to lend a little hand from the photo point of view, it seems much like the couple.
Man in the photo is what I, but how do I also can not remember exactly when and Mary so warm mei position, my first thought was that this picture may be after processing, but the photos seemed to be harmonious look. unlike someone has done the hands and feet.
I looked up to see the left Litian Lie, he was intently watching the beautiful photos; looked at the front of the Liang, he was pointing front of the photo on the landscape; and rolled his head to the right woodenly. I suddenly discovered, at the same table the line of sight, is looking at the photos of my hands.
Coincidence, absolutely a coincidence, I warned the road, do not lie, I should be able to give a clear explanation of effort to smile, I handed the photos at the same table, interesting. Litong Tong took the photo, she looked for a long time, but it is not saying a word, but I see her eyes, it seems that some fascinating things about to overflow the eyes.
A big misunderstanding, but how to explain? I had always thought she was a very gas girls, but I now know some things, is in breach of not.
Do not blame me, I still stumbled.
Li Tongtong, your hand is what phase

No comments:

Post a Comment