Sunday, July 29, 2012

nike air max on sale is a short protruding cliff

Body said: Yang Guang no longer speak, just smiled and nodded, and then leave and Li Caiying a hotel.
With Li Caiying very skilled Qiguaibaguai in soon embarked on a climb up the secret road, the road is very difficult to walk, but where to stop Yang Guang walked a thousand times? He took Li Caiying soon over the period of the road like a maze.
To bypass a row of hidden grove, suddenly become clear. Slanting up a very wide on both sides of the road everywhere, plants, like lined up to welcome the general to go up along the road, but also did not reach the peak, you can see tall tombstone exposed to the iceberg.
Yang Guang sister's tombstone erected by local, is a short protruding cliff, cliff edge distance below the ground and how much, and probably also more than a dozen twenty meters, at least you can still see rather than the smoke-filled around the towering tombstones, all kinds of flowers and unknown plants and flowers.
They silently stood before the tombstone of his own creation and let the breeze gently blowing.
Yang Guang although looking at the tombstone, the eyes did not focus, hearts do not know what to think. Li Caiying carefully reading the above inscription.
I saw the top in large letters of the words Reading between the lines,air jordan basketball shoes, revealing a deep hatred of those despicable people as well as their own.
It is not good too ...... Aguang, when a certain deep torture yourself ...
Li Caiying imagine what will happen slowly, then ever is sad, original, Yang had a childhood and a sister. Ce Toukan Yang Guang found that he determined by looking at tombstones, wavefront misty. Her hand in the past. tightly holding the hand of the Yang Guang.
Yang Guang eyes still tightly at the direction of the tombstone, mouth suddenly said softly: medicines, will be that son of a bitch to defile. I will always remember the night back, my sister looked at my eyes, I see do not understand! Li Caiying a hand on the hand of Yang Guang, first-hand ring Yang Guang the waist and hugged him. Yang Guang was her comfort, tightened holding the hand.
sister did not want to lose ... that time I also Zhenshi Ben,nike air max on sale, and does not understand the hearts of her sister, adopted Ying sister, you know, did not know that until I saw her suicide note, my sister she loved me. so his body did not give me the initiation of the dead read I was stupid, if I had known then, maybe my sister would not have died, she should know, how do I care about it? regardless of How, my sister in my heart forever is the most beautiful, most pure, a virgin is not a woman pure sign ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment